"the law of the strong;
this is our law
and the joy of the world."
-AL. II. 21
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the
Law." - AL. I. 40
"thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and
shall say nay." - AL. I. 42-3
"Every man and every woman is a star."--AL.
There is no god but man.
1. Man has the right to live by his own law --
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch mold, build as he will;
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will:
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will." -- AL. I. 51
5. Man has the right ot kill those who would thwart these
"Love is the law, love under will." -- AL. I. 57
Return to RPSTOVAL Camp Home
Last updated by Frater Omne Sum,
on 04/22/02 e.v.
Copyright2000 Ordo Templi Orientis